Creative Ideas for Telegraph poles…
It would be impossible to list all the things that people have created with used telegraph poles, however, here is an interesting selection;
- Raised beds (poles stacked horizontally, or cut & placed vertically side by side)
- Stepping stones and steps, Supports (to sit sheds on, or fasten decking to)
- Borders & dividers (beside drives, grass)
- Pathways (e.g. 6″ slices recessed into ground)
- Outdoor lintels, Roof supports, Agricultural and equestrian buildings, Pole barns, Pillars for arbours and walkways, Jetties, Pond edging, Gate & Fence posts, Horse jumps etc..